Hours to read
* The Four Agreements PDF download links are given at the bottom of the article, you can simply download it with a single click.
Self-limiting is always been difficult for a person who is involved in their comfort zones, but according to ancient teaching, it is the most significant aspect of life that may bring a huge transformation in anyone’s life.
To achieve self-limitation and understanding of the actual freedom of life, the bestselling author Don Miguel Ruiz wrote a book named The Four Agreements in which he shares how you can transform your life by advocating real freedom and beliefs.
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom is an extremely powerful self-help book based on ancient Toltec wisdom that teaches how anyone can bring true happiness, and magnifying experience of freedom in life by only making the Four Agreements with themselves.
After advocating by Oprah Winfrey on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 2001, this book became immensely popular, sold over 12 million copies and was regarded as one of the most influential personality development books of all time.
Before downloading The Four Agreements PDF, it is advisable to read its summary to capture the momentum of the book and start transforming your overall personality with this entire book.
The Four Agreements PDF Details
The Four Agreements
Don Miguel Ruiz
Number Of Pages
160 Pages (Original Paperback)
92 Pages (PDF Format)
Self-Help, Personal development
First Published Date
November 7, 1997
Free PDF Link
Go to Bottom of Article
The Four Agreements Author
The Four Agreements book is written by Newyork time Bestseller and Mexican author Don Miguel Ruiz.
Don Miguel Ruiz is a reputed member of the New Thought Movement that is best known to study inner engineering based on ancient techniques to achieve spiritual enlightenment.
He has written some popular books based on personality transformation and self-enlightenment, including The Mastery of Love (1999), The Voice of Knowledge (2004), and The Toltec Art of Life and Death (2015).
The Four Agreements Summary
Beginning with the introduction, The Four Agreements book talks about three thousand ago when there was a human living in a city surrounded by mountains who is studying medicines as well as grasping the knowledge of his ancestor.
One day while sleeping in the cave, a dream changed his perception of life that make him realize Light is the supreme element and everything that exists in the universe is made out of it, all elements are a manifestation of God, In one word Everything is God.
He called the stars the tonal and the light between the stars the nagual, and without light, these two elements Tonal and Nagual couldn’t exist.
According to his experience, he tells the Dream is an illusion, a smoke that doesn’t let you see what you really are, and the mirror shows everything is produced by a light, a reflection of light.
This realization opened his eyes and gives a new perception, as he now sees himself in everything, in human, in nature, in rivers, in trees, and in everything that he could see. Everything represents a god and lies inside.
Further, the man tells about all the agreements we usually made with family, friends, society, parents and God but the most important thing we missed is making agreements with ourselves that actually impact our lives.
Take a look at The Four Agreements which are very powerful and have the potential to transform your life completely:
- Agreement 1: Be Impeccable with Your Word: This is the first and most powerful agreement you should make with yourself, as the Word is the only gift in life that directly comes from God. Its look simple but tough to follow and act as a sword with two edges.
- Agreement 2: Don’t Take Anything Personally: This is the second agreement born with the first, whatever happening surrounds you doesn’t have the inner connection with you. For instance, if someone says you are stupid even without knowing you, as soon as you respond and take it personally makes you agree that you’re stupid.
- Agreement 3: Don’t Make Assumptions: Human tendencies are to make assumptions about everything and believe they are real, making assumptions about what others are thinking and doing. This leads to an unnecessary drama that actually doesn’t exist in reality.
- Agreement 4: Always Do Your Best: This agreement is the pillar of the other three, Always do your best, no more, no less and your best should always be better than the previous best because everything is being changed and not the same.
- Everyone talks about freedom and fighting for it, but do they actually know the true meaning of Freedom?
- who stops us from being free? We blame everyone from our country, our society, to our close ones but actually, we stop ourselves.
- Dreams a New Dream, means forgetting everything that you have done in the past and starting to imagine what you want to bring change in the world. It will make a miracle change in your life.
By following all the rules mentioned above or in the entire The Four Agreements PDF book, your personality will certainly be transformed with a positive perception of life and helps you to achieve inner enlightenment.
The Four Agreements Review
As The Four Agreements is written by a best-selling author Don Miguel Ruiz, it brilliantly portrays life-changing lessons using ancient Toltec wisdom with some great examples that stick you till the end while reading it.
The Four Agreements PDF and Paperback is a short but effective read, every chapter lies in the book is a magical guidance about life that certainly helps you to achieve actual freedom which does not reside outside the world but in your inner soul.
After its first publishing, over 12 million copies of this book have been sold and still counting. Many popular personalities endorsed this book as a must-read once in their life.
The Four Agreements Language
The Four Agreements book is written in English and first published in 1997. Since time, it has been translated into over 12 languages to reach every corner of the world.
The Four Agreements PDF Download Link
The Four Agreements PDF book is available to download in English for our readers. To view this PDF Book on your phone, you need to install a PDF reader.
For a paperback and Hardcore copy of this book, kindly buy it on Amazon.
Disclaimer: We do not host any files or copyrighted content on our server, all downloadable files being provided by us are already been available on the internet. We act as a platform that provides information and facilitates discussions including links or references to external sources.
The Four Agreements PDF FAQs
Don Miguel Ruiz shares Four Agreements through his book which we need to make with ourselves, these Four Agreements are:
- Be Impeccable With Your Word.
- Don’t Take Anything Personally.
- Don’t Make Assumptions.
- Always Do Your Best.
The Four Agreements book teaches the significant fundaments of life to achieve inner freedom and personality transformation that is based on ancient Toltec wisdom, expanding self-beliefs, differentiating dreams or reality and understanding all the manifestations of God, Everything is God.
The Four Agreements book is a very short but effective read which contains 160 pages in a Paperback edition and 92 pages in PDF format which will take 2 hours to read it completely.