Hours to read
Have you gotten hesitated while approaching and communicating with anyone, especially with a stranger for the first time?
Well, the truth is, most people go through such situations in their day-to-day life when they feel introverted while approaching someone or they don’t know how to impact positively on their first impression.
How to Talk to Anyone is an excellent self-help book written by communication consultants and teacher Leil Lowndes which shares the 92 most effective and easy techniques for an impressive conversation used by many successful personalities.
It shares some magical tricks of effective communication as well as teaches how to feed someone’s ego while putting your opinion in front of everyone.
This self-help book is for every individual whether you belong to a Business profession, or Corporates, or running your own business, How to Talk to Anyone book is a one-way mentor.
You don’t need to read the complete book as you are going to read How To Talk To Anyone Summary with 10 key learning lessons in our series of book summaries.
How To Talk To Anyone Book Details
How To Talk To Anyone
Number Of Pages
364 Pages (Original Paperback)
First Published Date
July 14, 2022
How To Talk To Anyone Author
Leil Lowndes is the author of the How to Talk to Anyone book who is a communication consultant, motivational speaker, and corporate trainer.
She has dedicated her career to coaching and teaching people struggling with effective communication skills and lacking confidence while talking.
During her college age, she has gone through such difficulties personally which inspired her to write the How to Talk to Anyone book which is originally published in 1999.
How To Talk To Anyone Summary
How to Talk to Anyone’s author Leil Lowndes summarize the entire book into 9 part with 92 effective and simple technique so it can be implemented easily by everyone.
The book starts with questioning how to get anything you want from anybody as you have seen many successful persons are experts in this domain. Do they posses special capabilities or these skills are inherited from their birth?
Well, they are not smarter, more educated, and not even better than you, but the question arises what makes them different from the crowd? The answer is their communication skills, body language, and the tricks that they use during conversations.
These secret tricks are comprehensively explained in the How to Talk to Anyone book which you should start using those techniques for leaving a magnificent impact while talking to anyone.
To understand the book in a better way, take a glance at some most important lessons mentioned in the book below:
- How to attract someone without saying a single word?
- Your body speaks well before your lip speaks.
- Don’t flash an immediate smile as soon as you meet someone first, instead, you should look at the person’s face first and try to soak his persona.
- Don’t break eye contact while communicating with someone, maintain eye contact throughout the conversation as well as after someone finished speaking.
- Give everyone whom you meet the Big-Baby Pivot.
- The Hello Old Friend is a very powerful technique that should be used while meeting someone as it overshadowed the language too.
- Use the Hanss Horse Sense technique while expressing to someone and keep a keen eye on your listeners too.
- How to master small talk and let your partner know about your pleasing welcome?
- How to Know someone’s state of mind before starting a conversation to match the mood with listeners.
- Never the Naked City, Job, and Introduction. It means a One-word answer.
- When meeting groups of people, grace each with a distinct smile.
- Always call Spade a Spade and Trash the Teasing. It simply means never ever make a joke on someone’s expenses.
- How to use the Echoing technique which guides how to win and influence people? Listen attentively to the speaker’s way of using nouns, pronouns, and prepositions, and use them back when you speak.
- Killer Complimet, which means whenever talking with a stranger, always try to give a compliment about the unique quality he/she has.
- Be the Chooser, Not the Choosee.
- Lead the Listeners and How to Become a Leader in the Crowd, not a Follower.
Besides every trick mentioned above, this book shares some great examples too with a prominent question behind each technique which helps in better adapting for a reader.
All these techniques of establishing effective communication mentioned in the book actually give you the result, you can feel it after implementing them in your day-to-day life.
As I’ve described very selective but most important How To Talk To Anyone Summary with key talking techniques which definitely going to help you in making effective communication with anyone.
How To Talk To Anyone Review
The book How to Talk to Anyone shares some powerful insights about human behaviour, body language, and psychology. All techniques are well and deeply defined by the author Leil Lowndes.
The writing is relatively short but extensively explained which makes you engage without getting bored as it completely focuses on the user’s perspective and served what exactly a reader seeks in a self-help book.
These social development techniques are natural and more favourable to people who feel nervous and face challenges while having an impactful conversation.
Firstly you should try these simple tricks and techniques in casual conversations with your closed one and feel the conclusive results whether it leaves an impact or not. If so you can move forward with optimum techniques in business professions and at the office.
This self-help book has been rated excellently by top business corporates as well as individual readers.
Add Your Valuable Rating For This Book!
How to Talk to Anyone FAQs
How to Talk to Anyone is a self-help book that certainly helps you to boost your confidence and improve effective communication while talking to anyone with some simple and effective talking skills. For an introverted and less confident person, It’s an excellent book to read.
Many people and business enthusiasts find this book is most helpful for making effective communication with anyone as well as teaches to dominate in the group, How to talk to Anyone book is definitely worth your every minute of reading.
How to Talk to Anyone Summary can be defined as a great teacher that shares the effective and extensive 92 simple and straight-talking techniques that help in developing impactful and dominating human behaviour, psychology, and body language while talking to anyone.
How to Talk to Anyone book have 367 pages in its official latest Paperback edition which required 5-6 hours to read this book completely in a stream.