Hours to read
* How to Make Money in Stocks PDF download links are given at the bottom of the article, you can simply download it with a single click.
Making a good amount of money from the stock market is always been challenging for beginners as well as experienced investors too.
The reason behind this is the lack of knowledge on how to pick a perfect stock for investing and also not having a winning system that actually creates wealth from the financial market.
To avoid such situations, William J. O’Neil, the founder, and chairman of Investor’s Business Daily shares their winning strategies for picking stocks through his book How to Make Money in Stocks.
How to Make Money in Stocks is a comprehensive guide based on a major study of market winners from 1880 to 2009 which helps you to find a winning stock before it gets gaining momentum.
It also shares a valuable guide to picking the best mutual funds, ETFs, and financial bonds which help in maximizing our profit.
To know all winning strategies in detail, Download the How to Make Money in Stocks PDF book for free by scrolling at the bottom.
How to Make Money in Stocks
William J. O'Neil
Number Of Pages
464 Pages (Original Paperback)
533 Pages (PDF Format)
Finance & Stock Market, Non-fiction, Business
First Published Date
June 8, 2009
Free PDF Link
Go to Bottom of Article
How to Make Money in Stocks Author
How to Make Money in Stocks is written by the greatest Investor and American Entrepreneur William J. O’Neil.
William J. O’Neil is the father of the CAN SLIM method of investing and founder and chairman of Investor’s Business Daily.
He also founded the William O’Neil + Company, a leading data researcher and product innovator with over 400 major international money managers.
How to Make Money in Stocks Summary
The author William J. O’Neil has simplified many complex Investing strategies into simple and systematic approaches which beginners can understand.
Being an entrepreneur and Successful investor, he shares the strategies which he used himself to build O’Neil + Company, a leading equity market information working for over 400 money institutions for generating high returns in the stock market.
This book is summarized into Three different parts, Part 1 contains the chapter about A Winning System, whereas Part 2 refers Be Smart from the Start, and Part 3 is about Investing Like a Professional.
Starting with Neil’s own journey of how he has committed lots of mistakes as a fresher in the market which cost him a huge loss but teaches precious learning.
There are many factors everyone should go through before investing in a company’s stock as well as, unlike Niel, avoid committing mistakes in your early investing journey.
To understand better, I’m breaking down the How to Make Money in Stocks pdf book into some important highlighting bullets points:
- You should buy a stock when it’s rising and avoid it when it’s way on the downside. If you want to add more when it’s up from your previous purchase point.
- Always try to buy a stock when creating higher highs over the years not when it’s creating low which looks cheaper to buy.
- Don’t wait long for price recovery when you’re at a loss instead cut the position quickly to minimize the loss.
- Don’t pay attention to the PE ratio, Dividend and book value instead focus on proven and realistic factors such as the company’s profit growth, price action, and volume.
- Always avoid advisory services, recommendations, and subscriptions, instead learn technical and fundamental analysis by yourself.
- The Key to filtering a stock by analyzing the company’s past data, track records, profit growth, and most important factor Earning Potential.
- How to pick a leading and winning stock in its comparative segment and analyze their characteristics and read patterns.
O’Neil developed a concept called CAN SLIM to identify winning and potential stocks, here is what CAN SLIM stands for:
- C: Current quarterly earnings per share that are increasing faster than the previous year’s quarterly earnings.
- A: Annual earnings growth significantly.
- N: New products, and Management, New Highs over the years.
- S: Supply and Demand, and Volume Increment with that.
- L: Leader or laggard, Final Filtered Stock.
- I: Institutional sponsorship which means finding the leaders of the specific segment.
- M: Market direction, Upside, Downside, or in Consolidation.
O’Neil also shares some valuable past data for the last 125 years on the stock market and how their company selected the greatest winning stocks each year.
They called it “The Model Book of Greatest Stock Market Winners.” which the examples of the greatest Bull run of companies such as Texas Instruments, Xerox, Cisco Systems, and Syntex in a very short period of time.
By following these strategies anyone can reduce the risk of failure and can develop a winning strategy to pick potential stocks which can give huge returns in long terms holding.
So why to wait, download the How to Make Money in Stocks PDF and e-book available in the downloading section below, and make your investing journey interesting and more successful.
How to Make Money in Stocks Review
As we know How to Make Money in Stocks book is written by the greatest Investor and Entrepreneur William J. O’Neil who brilliantly illustrated each and every strategy he tested in detail.
The book not only shares a theoretical approach but an in-depth and practical approach with the use of graphical and historical charts which helps to learn strategies better.
The most valuable lesson in the book is the CUN-SLIM system and its implementation techniques which made him a multi-millionaire and can’t be taught in any expensive institutes.
Overall, How to Make Money in Stocks is a great book that will certainly help to identify winning stocks with potential growth and make real wealth in the Stock market.
Due to all reasons, It has achieved the title of National Bestseller with over 2 million copies sold and How to Make Money in Stocks pdf downloaded uncountable no of time over the internet.
It is very highly rated on Amazon as well as other platforms, you can check out popular reviews and ratings for the book at below table:
How to Make Money in Stocks PDF Download Link
How to Make Money in Stocks PDF e-Book is available to download in English.
To view this PDF Book on your phone, you need to install a PDF reader.
For a paperback and Hardcore copy of this book, kindly buy it on Amazon.
How to Make Money PDF FAQs
A big yes, How to Make Money in Stocks book comprehensively guides you on how to pick a winning stock among thousands by using the CAN SLIM technique, which has potential growth in the future and maximizes your investment portfolio, and creates real wealth.
How to Make Money in Stocks book is a comprehensive stock market guide that centrally focuses on how to identify the winning stocks from the well of the stock market and ride on that stock to gain very high returns through the upside momentum.
How to Make Money in Stocks book is written by William J. O’Neil, an American entrepreneur, multi-millionaire, the greatest investor of all time, and the founder of Investor’s Business Daily.
It will take around 11-12 hours of time to read How to Make Money in Stocks book completely which has 464 pages in Paperback edition and 533 in its PDF format.